In the name of Allah,most gracious,most merciful

20081120

tagged by melissa

Salam...

I have tagged you
:- share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I think that owls are cute
- seriously.owls are cute! I'd been to a bird park in kl and had a chance to let the white cute owl being placed on my shoulder.*cute* (and the bird loves me too). boleh join hogwarts ni.hihi~

2. I don't wear high heels
- yeah. right. maybe i'm not ready yet for this. *
*nanti tergolek berguling jugak kang . pakai kasut leather hitam yang high heels sikit untuk interview petronas hari tu pun dah terpeleot banyak kali. haha (maaf yer org sunderland.nampaknya you won't see me in high heels dalam masa terdekat ni) =P

3. I like to scribble(conteng2) when I'm on the phone
- aha. when I am on the phone, and my hand is holding a pen/pencil an there's a paper, i will start to scribble down or even draw something that is abstract secara tak sengaja! (weird.tapi lawa jugak lah hasilnya.haha)

4. I really2 love stars so much!
- star's shape is unique and cute! I'm so in to stars! From earrings, keychains and etc, i have all of em in stars! (even the song twinkle away too!~ hihi)

5. I like to dress in two colours only
- yup2. if more than two colours..rasa macam rojak aje..eg : if i'm wearing a white blouse, i will wear white/black pants and white/black tudung. same goes with the other colors. usually i tend to dress in black and white. (i think that someone had noticed about this before ;D)

6. I have used the same phone number for 5 years
- the same old phone number, since my first phone till now! and I'm loving it! (sayang la nak tukar nombor lain) if the simcard is missing, i'd rather choose to request a new simcard with the same number pls! ;D

7. I'm still eating choki-choki till now
- remember the famous old choki-choki? the choc paste? I'm still eating em eventhough i'm already 18...and well,who cares? we just love choki-choki! ;D

tagging : anyone who like to being tagged!

(p/s : so..which one do you think it's weird? ;D)

wassalam~

No comments: