“Bears sleep by day. At night they stay awake to chase away bad dreams.” –Jesse O’Neil
Almost 3 months sleeping without companion.
A big record. For this 20 year-old 'little girl' to survive for that long. :P
I miss Spongebob.
I miss Pingu.
I miss Jijiey.
I miss Mr DC
I miss my CJ7 twins.
And over here the bed is way bigger from my bed at home (ya, over here it's super singleee! at home it's only the normal single), but it's empty. Not fun.
Don't worry Mr Polar Bear, I'll find more friends for you to play with :P
Oh, to my dear Miss Polar Bear Mata Sepet, and the other Sheffield Mechas, all the best for your design exam! ♥
Cool huh, I have two polar bears! :P
wassalam~
(note : Managed to control myself from buying any unimportant things for 14 days already. Plus only spent 2GBP for my phone topup for the last 30days. Well, that post-it note reminder really works! - "DO I NEED THIS?")
wassalam~
(note : Managed to control myself from buying any unimportant things for 14 days already. Plus only spent 2GBP for my phone topup for the last 30days. Well, that post-it note reminder really works! - "DO I NEED THIS?")
3 comments:
tengkiu bg pihak smua.. haha
gud for u . save more ! =D
heee thank u awak!! love u soo much :)
Post a Comment