You're never far away from someone when your heart is with them
Ignore the distance, measure the love ♥
You still have me, even when he's not around for a while :)
My BGFF, my sister, my other half (female version ;p),
I LOVE YOU!
Your happiness is my happiness too. So always be happy ya? :D
Oh, and I miss you too. And I know you miss me three. ;p
Lots of love,
Hugs & Kisses from Cardiff ♥
wassalam~
You still have me, even when he's not around for a while :)
My BGFF, my sister, my other half (female version ;p),
I LOVE YOU!
Your happiness is my happiness too. So always be happy ya? :D
Oh, and I miss you too. And I know you miss me three. ;p
Lots of love,
Hugs & Kisses from Cardiff ♥
wassalam~

1 comment:
:(:(:(:(
sedih awak pon xde.. tp thank you so muchh sebab ade for me when i need u. i am not a good friend to u.. but just know that i'l' always be here for u :)
love u. thank u for this wonderful friendship! xoxoxoox :)
yup, i miss u infinity :)
Post a Comment