In the name of Allah,most gracious,most merciful

20110215

They are gone.

Salam

Al-Fatihah - Allahyarham Wan Mamat Bin Wan Salleh
Semoga roh arwah bersemadi dengan aman dan diredhai Ilahi di alam barzakh sana.


Sometimes, I still can't believe that I've lost both Tok Mak and Tok Wan during my 1st year away from the country, and the same final words that I said to them before I left Malaysia 5 months ago ;  "InsyaAllah, I'll come back soon to meet you"


But Allah the Almighty didn't allow me to do so. Because He loves them more.


As a Muslim, I have to face it, and I've accepted it.

The only thing that I can do now is to pray for them. 
InsyaAllah, Allah will answer our prayers. 
Like He always did  :)

I asked Him to give me strength, 
and this is the way that He decided, 
for me to become stronger :)


Salam Maulidur Rasul.


wassalam~

(p/s: Do visit your loved ones while they are still alive. Because death won't give you any chances at all. )

1 comment:

dimitar bertabov said...

semoga roh mereka dicucuri rahmat dan tergolong dlm kalangan orang-orang bertakwa