Who ever thought that nobody can become somebody?
It's all about building ourselves ; our life.
Because human develops, evolves, and grows
For example, from this young, childish lad, whom I met 4 years ago ;
To this, now ;
Trio memanah kebangsaan yang dianggotai Chen Chu Sian, Haziq Kamaruddin dan Khairul Anuar Mohamad muncul sebagai kumpulan pertama atlet Malaysia yang layak ke London selepas meraih tempat kesembilan acara berpasukan pada Kejohanan Memanah Dunia di Torino, Itali pada 8 Julai lepas - Utusan Malaysia
This is super awesome.
From a school to state's representative, now he's going to bring Malaysia to the top of the world in this prestigious sport.
He proved that dreams are not impossible to achieve.
All you need is focus, do your best, never give up and most importantly, pray.
That's why I love archery so much.
Archery tought me how to set goals.
Archery tought me how to aim for the best.
Archery tought me how to use the time given wisely.
Archery tought me why patience and staying calm are important.
Archery tought me that although it's painful to get something, it will be worthwhile once you've got it.
Last but not least,
Archery inspired me to keep learning new things, which I keep doing it until now ;)
Because life is a learning process, after all
Dream high, aim high.
Let's aim for the Bulls-eye! ;)
Salam Ramadhan :)
wassalam~
(p/s: Haziq, if you come across reading this blog, either you still remember me or not, congratulations from Kak Farah, MSSM (MSSJ 2007). Oh gosh, I can still remember how naughty you guys were throughout 2 weeks we spent together day and night. Suka sangat menyakat saya as I'm the oldest in the group. InsyaAllah kalau ada rezeki, jumpa di London tahun hadapan ;) )

No comments:
Post a Comment