I was googling for ariff farhan ibrahim, the national archer.
Instead, one of the results turned out to be this ;

may Allah bless his soul and grant him with Al-Jannah. Amin.
arwah is the brother of my brother's friend. err. tak faham?
ok. adik kepada kawan abang saya. much better.
if only he is still alive, maybe i dah mengorat dia. boleh tak bro ash? HARHAR XD
because i did like pilots before sebab diorang nampak smart and of course hott!
used to be.
but now I like engineers more ^_^
fullstop.
wassalam~
(note : sejak kebelakangan ni i rajin googling. there are so much facts that you can find though.)
arwah is the brother of my brother's friend. err. tak faham?
ok. adik kepada kawan abang saya. much better.
if only he is still alive, maybe i dah mengorat dia. boleh tak bro ash? HARHAR XD
because i did like pilots before sebab diorang nampak smart and of course hott!
used to be.
but now I like engineers more ^_^
fullstop.
wassalam~
(note : sejak kebelakangan ni i rajin googling. there are so much facts that you can find though.)
No comments:
Post a Comment