A little poem, which i copied from chicken soup for the teenage soul 3
Let me live!
Let me cut my own hair,
If it looks horrible,
let me learn not to touch scissors and that hair grows back.
Let me spend my money,
If the shirt's too small and the store doesn't give refunds,
let me learn to save my cash
Let me fall in love with a boy.
If he thinks it's just a fling and I get heart broken,
let me learn that some boys are just that way
Let me flunk my test,
If I fail the class and miss the honor's roll list,
let me learn to study more
Let me miss the shot,
If my team loses and I'm on the bench,
let me learn to concentrate more
But most important, LET ME LIVE,
If I learn a lesson,
you've done your job
-my lovely disco book, 15th July 2007-
let me learn my lesson if i did anything wrong. :)
wassalam~
2 comments:
so true.
sometimes people around us tend to be so overprotective, sampai kita tak dapat nak learn from any mistakes, and makes us less independent.
betul-betul.
and sometimes people don't learn from their mistakes, and tend to do the same mistakes again then. like i did. :(
Post a Comment