In the name of Allah,most gracious,most merciful

20100621

Richard Bach said

Salam

Hi,
I'm still awake.

This one quote kept puzzling in my mind lately

Richard Bach once said that,

If you love someone, set them free.
If they come back, they are yours.
If they don't, they never meant to be yours.


What if, you set them free then you found another new lover, but then suddenly your previous lover came back to you?

If I'm in that situation, in the worst scenario as the new lover, I would set him free and let him be with his old lover, because I'm going to hope for the same thing that Richard Bach said.

If he comes back to me, we are meant to be together.
If not, then just go on, find a new guy that is much more better than him.

anyway,

Guys break up when he falls in love with another girl
Girls break up when she feels no more love from her boy.
(quoted from pffffftttitsmeagain.tumblr.com)



ERRRR...





WHY SO SERIOUS??? HAHA. ;p

I'm just trying to tell my opinion. I've got tonnes of love stories from my friends and even strangers, that are still kept secret in my mind. From happy to sad endings. I don't know why people love to share with me, but that's good. Their stories made me realised that such cases really happened in human's life.

So this one there's nothing to do with me ok. Hopefully. Kot?
Tapi siapa yang makan tabasco, dia lah yang terasa pedasnya! ;p

Now what? Please don't call me Dr. Love.
Lagipun zaman jiwang i dah tamat. That's why I deleted certain posts because tiba-tiba rasa geli-geli euww euww pulak. Nak termuntah baca. I sendiri yang tulis tu pun nak termuntah, inikan korang yang baca pulak kan? HAHAH okayy sorry sorry for ruining your taste bud! ;p

Now i do feel much better.
Goodnight.

Ini betul-betul nak tidur. Tak tipu.

wassalam~

No comments: