HAPPY ABAH'S DAY! ♥
i have nothing to give him so i cooked nasi tomato for our lunch, which we rarely eat.
ok la, kalau mama tak suruh, confirm i tak akan buat. HAHAHA.
since today is father's day, mama told a few stories about my abah when he was young ,
he used to be so slim and slender that he weighs much more lesser than my current weight.
he used to be so small and he wore 14-inch shoulder width shirt.
he used to be so funky in 70's until he couldn't cope to change his style from wearing bell bottom to straight cut when he's started working. like it was a big NO-NO-NO and he felt weird to change that style.
he kept his moustache since ages ago and we, his kids never seen his face without that trademark.
he played angklung during his school days. okay I'm sure not everybody heard that word before. Try google.
he used to smoke before, but he managed to quit and replaced it with chocolates! a BIG BRAVO!
Extra info :
I'm only a few centimeters shorter than abah, and I'm way more than 10 centimeters taller than mama, but i'm the shortest in my siblings, which concludes that my other siblings are way taller. this makes us wonder which gene did we get from?
I even borrowed abah's sports shoes since we have the same size. While I can only wear mama's shoes when I was 10. I used to call mama's feet as 'cinderella's feet' ;p
I think nowadays humans don't grow up according to their genes. Blame KFC, McDonald's and Pizza Hut for their high-protein meals.
ok esok jadi driver pergi Shah Alam dengan PJ pulak ok nak tidur goodnight babai.
wassalam~
ok la, kalau mama tak suruh, confirm i tak akan buat. HAHAHA.
since today is father's day, mama told a few stories about my abah when he was young ,
he used to be so slim and slender that he weighs much more lesser than my current weight.
he used to be so small and he wore 14-inch shoulder width shirt.
he used to be so funky in 70's until he couldn't cope to change his style from wearing bell bottom to straight cut when he's started working. like it was a big NO-NO-NO and he felt weird to change that style.
he kept his moustache since ages ago and we, his kids never seen his face without that trademark.
he played angklung during his school days. okay I'm sure not everybody heard that word before. Try google.
he used to smoke before, but he managed to quit and replaced it with chocolates! a BIG BRAVO!
Extra info :
I'm only a few centimeters shorter than abah, and I'm way more than 10 centimeters taller than mama, but i'm the shortest in my siblings, which concludes that my other siblings are way taller. this makes us wonder which gene did we get from?
I even borrowed abah's sports shoes since we have the same size. While I can only wear mama's shoes when I was 10. I used to call mama's feet as 'cinderella's feet' ;p
I think nowadays humans don't grow up according to their genes. Blame KFC, McDonald's and Pizza Hut for their high-protein meals.
ok esok jadi driver pergi Shah Alam dengan PJ pulak ok nak tidur goodnight babai.
wassalam~
No comments:
Post a Comment