In the name of Allah,most gracious,most merciful

20100715

i drive myself crazy

Salam

just came back from kuching and kota kinabalu working trip.

spent the whole one week 24/7 with non-malay/muslim people, really gave me a new experience.
somehow i respect them, because they tried to understand what muslim people can do and cannot do.

and i even sounded by the leng chai because i'm late for my prayer. malu ok.but good one lester. guess your multiracial ex girlfriends did gave you a lot of knowledge about religions in Malaysia.

now i'm dead tired. working 7 days in a row, and another different job for tomorrow is going to drive me nuts. but when thinking "that's where the money is"(Mr Yusof,2010), I'll just take it. I need to pay my loans every month so I have to work for it. You can call me crazy for taking such risk in the young age of 20, but I have my own plans. If I start early, then I can achieve my targets early. So I'm working now it's not for the sake for shopping or joli my money. I need to have my own savings and investments. I've screwed my brain to start thinking 5 till 10 years ahead from now.

and you should try it too.


err. kan dah membebel macam orang tua pulak. HAHA.


I'm targeting RM500k worth of assets at the age of 25.
Seriously, I'm not kidding.


Now you can call me crazy.

With that, workaholic mode : ON


wassalam~

3 comments:

Herbalife Coach Fatin Syahirah said...

eyt. keje pe nih? haih. nk keje jugakkk

iEykA-cHikA said...

that's the life ~

fawani said...

fatin :one is event side and another is IT side. :)

widad : hoyeaah. betul. ;p