Salam
just came back from nine days outstation trip. 2 different states, 2 days of journey, 6 days of working and one day off.
plus one midnight movie and almost everyday at shopping mall, and everyday nasi kandar while in penang. ;p
it was really fun, but it's getting worse when one small story became a HUGE SERIOUS issue.
people, don't just simply blog about things that you shouldn't write.
internet world is very dangerous nowadays. cannot be trusted anymore.
anyway, thanks to the team for a great trip. I love you girls! Oh, plus one bro and one lengchai, and also lorry guy and two truck guys. Sorry cannot make it for next week trip to Melaka, Terengganu and Kelantan. I need to take one week off to settle down important things first.
oh, and it's really cute to have a chinese guy friend accompanying me fasting for one day full, which he never done it before. "If Fara can do it, then I can do it too!". You are too comel that's all I can say. Funny too when he kept asking when we can break our fast. Teringat masa kecik-kecik dulu. HAHA.
and next week HOLIDAY! plus need to do a lot of things.
and a lot of shopping of course! ;p
fullstop.
wassalam~

No comments:
Post a Comment