| Cardiff (Summer 2012) |
Alhamdulillah praises to Allah, done with my 3rd year examinations.
Tawakkal, insyaAllah He knows what's the best for me :)
It's going to be four months of summer break since our class will only commence on 1st of October. Yes, four whole months for me to fill in with beneficial activities which I had chosen. As usual, will be away from 3rd until 15th June for our Euro trip, and 19 more days for Malaysia. Report for duty as a trainee (internship) on 2nd of July and will end on 14th of September. Finally 25th September going back to Cardiff for the grand finale (insyaAllah). May Allah ease everything. ;)
Not to forget, my cook book needs to be updated with more dishes and I'll try to improve my sewing skills using patterns that I bought from ebay *excited*
As usual, will share about my summer trip in 3 weeks time if Allah wills.
Do pray for our safety along the journey, insyaAllah :)
wassalam~
2 comments:
Selamat bercuti!
Saya menanti gambar2 indah dari anda
How time flies :))
Post a Comment