In the name of Allah,most gracious,most merciful

20091124

speak-less

Salam

lately, I spoke less. or should i say speechless?
but I did wrote MORE.

perhaps this whole exam thingy made me like this



but not for the coming IELTS, I'll try to talk MORE.

and, in ENGLISH preferably.



so my dear friends, jom cakap banyak-banyak! errr. I mean speak in english more!

and you! please guide me in this ielts thingy. i really, really need someone who have passed the test please, which is YOU! please,please, pretty please?? T____T


anyway, wish me luck for tomorrow's paper, engineering science.

our dear mr J, please don't torture us with difficult questions please T___T
or else i'm going to kill the stalkers (if there's any) while taking fresh air after the exams.

fullstop.
wassalam~

5 comments:

Si budak Aboi said...

boleh tahu IELTS tu ape?

¶A.K.I¶ said...

hak ah~~
soklan sme ngn aboi

fawani said...

IELTS itu maksudnye international english language testing system.

untuk masuk universiti kat united kingdom kne lulus test ni dulu..

lulus pun minimum band 6.5 ..ala2 muet la klau kat msia ni :)

~sHEshiLuV~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Si budak Aboi said...

oic..MUET pun aboi kantoi hee !