In the name of Allah,most gracious,most merciful

20100716

tadi makan rojak buah, jadi entri pun jadi rojak.

Salam

when i post more than one entry per day,
that means i'm really under pressure.

3 more days, please hurry! :(

told you, i'm not as strong as the last 2 years.
and i don't know how I'm going to survive for the next 3 years.


***********


well, that day me and my new friend talked about life in overseas.
he bet that I will gain AT LEAST 5kg in 3 years time, which I really hope that it won't come true.

these 7 days of non stop working gave me a really good impact, a major loss of 2kg in a very short period of time. based on the weight loss, now you can expect how hard and tiring our job is. I even got my muscles back, which is a big yayy of course. A good way to have a great body figure is to lose more fat percentage, and gain more muscle mass. - credits to cleo for the info.

oh, and sorry for not adding any pictures during my trip there, currently my baby is far away in india, but I managed to snap one using my phone :



by the sea in Kota Kinabalu.

again, another rojak entry. i'm trying to distract myself. MUST-HAVE-TO. T___T
oh yes, currently the owl necklaces are in stock, so grab one while stock lasts! ^^

the end.
wassalam~

No comments: