In the name of Allah,most gracious,most merciful

20110115

Blissful.

Salam

Whenever I feel like giving up, I will read Arwah Sara Aziz's blog.

Currently now I'm writing using my right hand back, since my left hand started to wobble around like crazy.
Well, not crazy though. Just not that functional like before.

And It was a last minute decision for me to buy an ergonomic pen from Amazon, hoping that I can write faster and neater for this coming exams - with LESS PAIN.

 11GBP worth pen (including express postage)


And one thing I would like to say to the person who designed this pen : BRILLIANT!

Although it does not help me that much, at least I can write with less pain. It's a really great feeling after 3 years I'm struggling to write.

Blissful.

Syukur, Alhamdulillah :]

Sometimes, I do get jealous with the others, because you don't have any additional stress during exams. Once the clock starts ticking, directly you can write down what's running in your mind with no extra pain other than your brain feels like exploding at that time, and when the exam ends, you keep complaining that the time is not enough and blahblahblah. But me? *Silence* I've been there before, but now it's not the same anymore.

Everytime the time is up, I won't comment anything anymore. Tawakal, tawakal, tawakal. That's what I did for these 3 years. I learn how to stop complaining. I learn how to not to blame myself if I've done a mistake in my exams. I just believe that if my effort is enough, everything will be alright. Most of all, being incapable of doing something doesn't mean that you cannot stand up in the same line with the successful ones.

Been thinking about it,

Lucky me I'm the chosen one. Allah chose me to be in this situation so that I can learn how to be more patient, and the most important - He knows that I can carry this load, so he chose me. Even if I need to bear with it for my whole life, I've accepted it. Because I'm the chosen one. Lucky me. :) 

May our journey will be successful, InsyaAllah.

Ganbatte-ne everybody!

wassalam~

p/s : everybody is not perfect. you might have everything you need ; but there will be something that you want, that you can't have it. so appreciate everything that you have before it's gone. because everything is not ours forever. and the cycle continues. and that's life all about.

4 comments:

Syaheeda said...

proud of you my dear you. You're one strong person i've ever known. How i wished i could be stronger like you. No matter how hard it is, I know you always can do it. you make me become positive when the negative thoughts killing me.

you can do it! being different than others is not something you are lack of, but its something that make you extra special than others. I know my bgff, and i know she can do it! you're special, and you're my bgff! i love u :)

Nuha Muneerah Abd Hakim said...

fawaniiiiii. semoga semuanya Allah permudahkan ye. :)

bangganya dgn fikrah awak. heeee. inshaAllah banyak sangat hikmah yang Allah nak bagi kan? dia tarik satu nikmat & dia gantikan dgn nikmat yg lain.

:)

Ḏαᾔṧα said...

serius ak nmpk kau kuat. =)

fawani said...

thanks all! may Allah bless us! :)